Sunday, October 10, 2010

Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa by Too Faced$28.00

Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa by Too Faced
$28.00


So I just watched this You Tube video where someone got this bronzer in a kit that was half illuminator and half this and when she said it actaully smelled like chocolate cause there is real cocoa in the product I was like um I need to see and smell this NOW! The kit she had is not aviable anymore but I guess this is in the reg line (Perm?) I think this may be a purchase for me in the near future for a few reason...1. CHOCOLATE...(need I go on...) 2. It's matte and I have a bronzer that I like that is matte from NYC but my other fav bronzer from NYX has shimmer in it and is no longer gonna work in the winter months (my HG bronzer is Laguna from Nars so it's either repurchase that right now ow this) and 3. the girl that tried it demo'ed on screen and she is very pale and she had no orangeness and it gave a great contour! Things I am totally into! So TooFaced I am comin for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment